Skip to content
- Becker-Blease, K. A. & Bostwick, Keiko C. P. (2016). Adaptive quizzing in introductory psychology: Evidence of limited effectiveness. Scholarship of Teaching and Learning in Psychology,
2(1), 75-86. http://dx.doi.org/10.1037/stl0000056
- Bostwick, K. C. P., & Becker-Blease, K. A. (2018). Quick, easy mindset intervention can boost academic achievement in large introductory psychology classes. Psychology Learning & Teaching, 17(2), 177–193. https://doi.org/10.1177/1475725718766426
Presentations & Posters
- Soicher, R.N., Becker-Blease, K., Stevens, C., & Witkow, M. Data-Based Reasoning Modules for Small, Large, and Online Introductory Psychology Classes. Paper presented at the 16th Annual Conference on Teaching, 21 October 2017, San Antonio, Texas.
- Soicher, R.N., Becker-Blease, K. The Use of Online Learning Tools as Textbook Supplements And Students Metacognitive Judgments. Paper presented at the 125th Annual Convention of the American Psychological Association as part of the symposium Introductory Psychology Online Quizzing Platforms: Claims, Evidence, and Mechanisms. 06 August 2017, Washington, D.C.
- Soicher, R.N. & Becker-Blease, K. Hybrid Format Interteaching in Introductory Psychology. Poster presented at the 30th Association for Psychological Science Annual Convention, 24 May 2018, San Francisco, CA
- Soicher, R.N., Bakar, B., Leite, L., & Becker-Blease, K. An Examination of Students’ Preference for Digital versus Print Textbooks. Poster presented at the 98th Annual Convention of the Western Psychological Association, 25 April 2018, Portland, OR.
- Becker-Blease, K.A., Soicher, R.N., & Silverman, A.M. Accessible Scientific Literacy Modules for Introductory Psychology. Poster presented at the 98th Annual Convention of the Western Psychological Association, 25 April 2018, Portland, OR.