Skip to content
- Becker-Blease, K.A. (2017). As the world becomes trauma-informed, work to do. Invited editorial for the Journal of Trauma and Dissociation, 18, 131- 138. Open Access Full Text.
- Becker-Blease, K. A. & Kerig, P. K. (2016). Child Maltreatment: A Developmental Psychopathology Approach. APA Books. More Information.
- Becker-Blease, K.A., Turner, H. A. & Finkelhor, D. (2010). Disasters, victimization and children’s mental health. Child Development. Special Issue on Children and Disasters, 81, 1040 – 1052.
- Becker-Blease, K. A. & Freyd, J. J. (2006). Participants telling the truth about their lives: The ethics of asking and not asking about abuse. American Psychologist, 6, 3, 218-226.
- Becker-Blease, K. A., Deater-Deckard, K., Freyd, J. J., Eley, T., Stevenson, J. & Plomin, R. (2004). A genetic analysis of dissociative behaviors in childhood and adolescence. Journal of Child Psychology & Psychiatry, 45, 522-532.
Invited Talks & Presentations